Registered Occupational Therapists provide services that include:
- Initial and ongoing health evaluations related to: self-care abilities, upper body strength, mobility, daily living skills, adaptive equipment needs and use, coordination, balance, and perceptual-motor abilities.
- Energy conservation exercises.
- Self-care ability improvement.
- Grooming and bathing skill improvement.
- Body mechanics improvement.
- Splinting and muscle re-education.
- Deformity correction and minimization
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, this document is available in alternate formats such as Braille, large print, audio recordings, Web-based communications and other electronic formats. To request an alternate format, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (507) 252 – 4619 or (507) 272-6189 (TTY) to arrange for the alternative format.