Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses provide services that include:
- Initial and ongoing health evaluations related to: acute and chronic illnesses, surgical procedures, body system dysfunctions, and pain.
- Medication management, including administration of injections, intravenous (IV) therapy, antibiotic therapy, oral medication supervision, monitoring, and instructions;
Wound, dubieties, and ostomy care.
- Diabetic management, including education on diet, short and long term care needs, control and preventive measure.
- Catheter and tubing care (insertion, changing, and irrigation of urinary, gastronomy, jejunostomy and nasogastric tubes).
- Education on disease processes, diet, exercise, signs and symptoms, and control and prevention.
- Pain management
- Laboratory specimen collection including blood tests.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, this document is available in alternate formats such as Braille, large print, audio recordings, Web-based communications and other electronic formats. To request an alternate format, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (507) 252 – 4619 or (507) 272-6189 (TTY) to arrange for the alternative format.